Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday

Just a cute picture from this month!
Made Halloween decorations for our window. I never decorate for Halloween but since I have a kiddo I feel like a should. Anyways it was fun cutting out decorations while Adrian tried to reach for the scissors and rubbed the tape in his bean and cheese quesadilla and chewed on construction paper instead! It's always messy around here!
Also got one of those front door locks today. Of course it was not on sale, only the other door locks were but I guess I have a special door. Found cute skull and crossbone socks for Halloween but did not find any costume. I'm hoping to find a lobster constume so he can be 'Lobster Biss'....teeheehee.
OneStepAhead.com is a fun shopping site. Also stumbled upon Crayola.com/colorme where you can upload a photo and it turns it into a colorable picture. Use the code PR24QCHT to print your coloring sheet. It's very cool! While we're at it, good articles and advice can be found on huggies.com website and I always use BabyCenter.com website for questions, info and updates! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment