Saturday, September 26, 2009

16 Months and 4 Weeks! Holy Cow!

Adrian's a runner....and by runner I mean 'away from home.' Yikes! He gets a sneaky little gleam in his eye and starts running before his eyes are even focused on where he's going! Only thing that draws him back to him is the chance to 'drive' my car. At least that still works. Soon I'm afraid, nothing will. I'm running out of ideas and it's taking twice as long to get ready in the morning. I need to also still get one of those door handle locks.

When I say 'I love you' to Adrian, he runs at me with his mouth open wide and gives me a kiss. He knows what it means and thats his way of saying 'I love you too.' It warms me up from my tippy toes to my split ends.

Today we went to Oktoberfest in downtown Fort Collins with our neighbor friends. Fun dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment