Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Big Scare!

I went to hang out with the girls this evening and about 45 minutes in I check my phone. THere were about a gazillion missed calls from Barry.

I called Barry back and he reports that HE LOST ADRIAN! COULDN'T FIND HIM UPSTAIRS OR DOWNSTAIRS...TOTALLY MISPLACED HIM! All he did was go upstairs and use the restroom and came back down and Adrian was GONE! He looked all over inside and outside. Since then, he'd found him....

Obviously, our son can now open the door to the garage and ran across the street to our neighbor's garage to see if he could play with his friends! Very independent, a good sense of direction and as stubborn as his father. No one was in the garage but our neighbor did hear him and was walking over to tell Barry by the time Barry decided to stretch his search further from the house.

Anyways, we have to watch him way closer now and I'm going to get another door lock for the front door since Barry used the one I got for the kitchen garage door. He got three time-outs in his crib today for running straight into the street. It's toddler time!

Poor Barry, he feels so bad. And when my clients tell me I'm not perfect, I tell them they're right about that. No one's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment