Saturday, November 1, 2008

Adrian's Half Year Birthday

Pumpkin butt is 6 months old today!






Halloween was fun! I took our Pumpkin Head' trick or treating with the neighborhood kids and moms and he waved his arms and kicked his legs and loved watching all the excitement. The other children got pieces of candy on his behalf (really for the mommy...hehehee) so we made out like bandits (at least I did)! He fell asleep on the walk home. Then I went and hung out at Molly's in my jammies and we played a game. Barry went out to the bar and won 1st place with his hill-billy costume, playing the banjo and carrying his blow-up sheep doll. 1st place prize was a Jagermeister machine that holds 3 bottles and keeps it cool and has a spout...I don't know the technical name. When Barry's done playing with it, maybe he'll sell it since it's worth about $400 new/$300 used.














Aunt Laurie aka Aunt Noodles is out here until Nov. 4 looking for a place to live. Uncle Wally is also moving out!! Hurray! Soon the whole clan of Schley will be here!

My friend's been watching Adrian on Wed but she will no longer be able to so I'm going to ask my new childcare provider if she can take on Wed also. She was actually looking for full time anyway so this works out nicely.
Barry and I were just looking at my paystub today and realized that at my 6 month review/pay increase, I received a $3.53 raise. Can that be right? Maybe I shouldn't question it!

We've decided that our kid is cute enough to enter into a cute kid contest. haha

Today I accomplished a lot. I got a new big wooden desk and moved my computer, organized the office, reorganized the living room, the tv room and added a table to the laundry room. Barry made yummy cheese fondue! YUM!










Yay..A real looking office!









The reading corner.













Rearranged the living room.
















Rearranged the tv room/den so we can see/use the fireplace.














Added a table to the laundry room so the cat food can't be reached by the dogs...haha. Notice the cat using the 'potty'...perfect timing on the picture.






No comments:

Post a Comment