Sunday, November 9, 2008

6 Months 2 Weeks

Now that I'm 6 months old, I'm getting serious about eating solid food! I've now tried apples, pears, bananas, peas, prunes (pictured), green beans, sweet potatos, watermelon, avocados, rice and oatmeal cereal, and chicken broth! Mommy makes my food herself by cooking and mashing it and then freezing it till I'm ready to eat it! She lets me feed myself sometimes and I think I'm soooo big!!!
Lately my new tricks are gurgling, anything that gurgles in my throat will be gurgled!! It's so fun it makes me laugh out loud!!! I roll onto my tummy really well and sometimes I roll back onto my back but usually I just scream and fuss and someone rolls me back over..heehee! I can sit!!! One day mommy says to Aunt Julie, Baby Adrian can sit up and Aunt Julie says "I know, he did all by himself." Mommy was surprised that I've been practicing without her. I still tumble but usually I can sit for long minutes all by myself.

My aunty noodles is moving out to CO!!! She's teaching me sign language just like mommy and daddy and babysitter Amber! She's teaching me 'Peace'! I already can do it on my own...check it out!






My new babysitter is fun! She took me trick or treating, for walks, she has fun toys and other kids to play with! I still give her trouble about taking my bottle but sometimes I just feel like waiting for my mommy to feed me. I like her though and give her big smiles when I see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment