Thursday, October 30, 2008

Where has the time gone?

The weeks are flying by. I can't even keep track of the days. Our friends left us on the 27th I think. I had fun with them here.

I've found child care for Adrian. She has 3 children, one Adrian's age, and lives near Adrian's Grandma Linda and Grandpa Tim. She's willing to do more days if I need which is wonderful if I need back-up sitters.

I have to testify in court tomorrow for work. My first time ever and I almost had to testify in two different hearings but one was vacated. I'm a little nervous...didn't sleep well last night.

Last weekend my friend's kiddo spent the night! That was fun...his first sleepover!
I'm so busy with work, it seems to be consuming my life and I'm fighting just to keep my house in a semi-orderly condition all while trying not to miss my baby growing up! It's a little overwhelming.

Adrian is doing great at sitting up! He tumbles easily but if I prop him up he can balance and is strong enough to hold himself up! He's a pro at rolling from tummy to back and has rolled the other way a couple times.

Aunt Noodles (aka Aunt Laurie) has arrived in Ft. Collins. She's staying until the 4th to find a place to live for her and Uncle Wally. Grandpa Tim also arrived this week and is living here now! Hurray for everyone moving to us!






<====Sleeping Baby




No comments:

Post a Comment