Wednesday, April 9, 2008

35 Weeks and 6 Days

So I ended up not babysitting for anyone this past weekend....but we had a lovely dinner at my cousins and celebrated Barry, Bobby, and Judah's birthdays! Babysat monday and tuesday, went to a meeting at work yesterday and a benefits meeting today. Yay!! I get benefits!! Dental will only cost about $3/month if I get it. I think that's amazing!

Tomorrow I'm going to a training in Denver for two days (if the incoming storm doesn't close Denver public schools)...they pay for a hotel and food and we'll take a county car. Three of us are going to that and I hear that the trainings are pretty fun so I'm excited!

Except...last night I had some aweful shooting pain in my back and then my hip hurt all night. Today my whole pelvis hurts. Fun Stuff! I hope the beds are comfy at the hotel.

I'm looking forward to the baby shower this sunday also!!!

:) GOOD NEWS!!! I just got an email that my parents are coming out from April 20th to May 13th!!!!

Otherwise all is well and busy as usual. I really need to pack my bags for the hospital soon. Adrian has been moving a lot considering how cramped his space is growing! He was head down last time I was at the doctor and tends to hang out like that for longer periods during the day and night than he did before but he still moves around. Right now he is head down; I can tell because he's got hiccups right now! I can also tell when he's tickling me with his hands or kicking with his feet or knees. He's getting so big. I can't tell if I'm growing bigger but a good indication could be that my clothes are getting tighter and my shirts are getting shorter. Hhhmmmm.....I've gained a total of 28 lbs so far. Not too bad, hopefully I'll lose it just as easily. Childbirth classes last for one more week. Then we wait till after all the babies are born and we meet four more times. Barry and I have a Parent's Preview Tour of Poudre Valley Hospital on the 19th! Anyways...I need to go rest...I feel like I could pass out right here at the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment