Saturday, April 12, 2008

36 Weeks and 2 Days...

36 weeks means that next thursday Adrian will be considered a full term baby and could come at any time! I'm freaking out now...nothing is ready...my bags aren't even packed for the hospital. I have no idea how to get ahold of my doctor if I go into labor at nighttime. My parents are coming and my house is a WRECK! We have to move and I have nowhere to put stuff if we start packing. I'm willing to get rid of stuff that Barry still wants and Barry's willing to get rid of stuff I still want...so we have are left with a ton of 'stuff'. I have to work until Adrian comes which leaves me no energy to clean my house when I get home. I'm running out of things that fit me comfortably but even then, everyone tells me I don't look as far along as I am. And ... I can't stand looking at these stupid pink walls anymore. Who coerced us into that idea anyway?? AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the non-freaking out note:
I had fun at my training Thursday and Friday! I learned a lot about interacting and building relationships with families, as well as moderating feelings that might come up in working with tough clients. The hotel bed was rather comfortable...and even though I signed up for a double to share with someone they ran out and I wasn't charged to be put into a single!!! Yay for my own room. Ate lunch at Rocket Johnny's burger joint at the mall, then dinner at Piatti (awesome authentic italian place in Cherry Creek if you're ever there), and lunch on friday at Chez Jose (very good and cheap). Our trainers: Bunny and Cassie were absolutely fun and amazing! They kept us entertained with coloring while we listened, group activities, role playing, and food! They had a wealth of knowledge and experience to share and I look forward to the other two classes in this series.

Looking forward to tomorrow and the baby shower! I have to go clean my house and get ready to babysit tonight.

*** My parents are coming on the 30th not the 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment