Sunday, March 16, 2008

NJ

Judah and I are in NJ now!!! Our flight was delayed 1/2 hr but went fast and smoothly! Did you know Frontier offers DirectTV for $5 and movies for $8? I think that's cool but i didn't get anything on the way here...slept instead and read my magazine.
Friday we got in...Saturday we hung out at my Aunt Sharon's with Eric and Justin, our cousins. She took me shopping and to visit with my grandfather...then we headed to my Aunt Ann's and cousin Lauren's. Spent the night and hung out. Today we are going back to my Aunt Sharon's and having a big family dinner...all the inlaws are coming too!!! Hopefully my friends will call and I'll get to see them before I leave.
I can't believe I'm here...I miss it and especially all my family. It's kind of rainy and gloomy today but the weather was awesome yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment