Thursday, March 13, 2008

32 Weeks Today! Start of 8th Month!

I had the interview yesterday morning at 9am before work. I think it went well!! They are still interviewing into next week but will call next week and let me know if they have more questions or if they have made a decision!! I dropped all the names I knew and I'm pretty confident that I will at least be considered among the others.
I am packing today...finally...I usually start packing a week in advance. I've been so worn out and busy though that I haven't. I guess I won't forget anything but I'm always worried that I will. I never do though. Still don't know about the ride situation....Julie might take us there and Judah's friend might pick us up. I don't know if I can handle an hour ride in a car where people smoke and use the ashtray though. Especially after traveling on an airplane and it being midnight by the time we get in. It might make me sick. The other option is driving and parking...only $5 a night so not too expensive. However...do I want to drive at midnight?

I have a training for work tonight. It's called Connecting the Dots: Teacher Training regarding Sensory Integration In the Classroom!! I love class! I miss school sometimes. Yes..I know..I'm a dork.

What do you think of the baby room art I made? Babies focus on black and white contrast so I was thinking of hanging this above the changing table or crib (once we move and Adrian has a room). Also thinking of doing two more canvases in black on white and white on black to make a checkerboard hanging.

So...a federal court ruling on Autism and Vaccinations has made it seem like the gov't has finally owned up (at least in this case) to a possible link b/n the poisons in the vaccines and an effect on health. I know they've taken the mercury out of vaccines in 2001 (except the flu vaccine btw) but there is still other poisonous metals like aluminum in them. I have yet to fully research the matter but why inject poisons and diseases into your child? So far it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me...especially when there is widespread suspicion of the safety of the vaccines. BTW...I wasn't vaccinated until 6th grade and I even dealt with German measles. I was never sick even when I was around everyone who was. I ate healthy and played outside everyday. I went to bed early and got enough sleep and never ate junk food. I was exposed to germs and dirt wasn't yucky...animals were meant to be pet, even the farm kind...I get sick less than anyone I know and I've never taken antibiotics. The 6 years that I smoked cigarettes were my most unhealthy years ever...I could feel my body fighting me and I got sick every winter...I developed allergies...and felt tired all the time. I think that if you eat healthy and exercise everyday...your body will protect you. However if you weaken your body then it is harder to fight off diseases and infections....and you get tossed into a pattern of needing the medical system to help you do what your body was intended to do naturally. My body has never failed me. I know there are exceptions...and I know that everyone is different...and I know that everyone has an opinion but this is mine...

So Ronnie might come out in May!!! My dad and Deborah may or may not come out in mid-July. We'll be moved by June so if anyone wants to stay we'll have a spare room...we're taking reservations...hehehe....Also we're thinking of going to Maui at Christmastime this year!

Adrian Update: So the wiggling and rolling hasn't stopped yet...however, he is running out of space to wiggle and roll and my poor stomach is sore from his workout! He woke me up the last couple nights, his movement was so intense. As we speak he's pushing out on my belly...I think he's rebelling against the cramped quarters. Oh...and the cramping (Braxton-Hicks practice contractions) have become a routine and more intense feeling. Around dinner time my stomach gets tight like a hard ball. It doesn't so much hurt as feel extremely uncomfortable and tiring.

Barry taught me how to play Cribbage! He won last night but I was close.

I have to go make the baby shower invitation list now! My cousin Christie wants it before she goes to Italy!!! I know some people can't come but I want you to know if you lived here...I'd want you to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment