Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Back Home

It was so good to see my (and Barry's) family and my friends, Jeff and Alana! Ronnie, Barry's sister, spoiled me with a belly casting!!! at the spa in her shop (Destination Maternity which has Motherhood Maternity, Mimi's Maternity, A Pea In the Pod). She also got me some cute t-shirts and Barry a new Yankee's hat. I went through my grandmother's hand painted oriental dish collection and picked out a dark blue dragon tea set!!! also a 20's chandelier green ornate fruit? bowl. Very cool! I shipped them to myself. I also picked out some rings and pins and a necklace from her collection that I remember her wearing. I'll have these things forever and to pass on some day to my kids. I'm so glad my brother came with me. My family was glad to see him again. Oh...we got to go into the city...went to John's Pizza in midtown manhatten...near my uncle's job: Sam Ash. Walked to the Rockefeller Center and saw the ice skaters and passed Time Square. Next time we'll have to take him everywhere else.

Safe and soundly we made it back home. Landed on time despite a turbulent ride back to CO. At least the flight wasn't full and I got to lay down across 3 seats and try to sleep. Judah drove us back to Loveland and then I drove home to Ft.Collins. I didn't get home till 3p and probably not to sleep till 3:30. I had work today from 9-1:30, went shopping, cleaned my moldy fridge, cleaned the kitchen, swept the house, started laundry, and now I'm babysitting Maddie! I think I'll go to bed early! Especially since I've got work at 7am tomorrow at the daycare. Craziness.

YAY!!!! My Deborah is coming out to CO from May 1st-14th!!!! Adrian better come within that time frame...hehe. Barry's excited too...even though I think it would be fun to have everyone in the birthing room and all...I think we're just going to have Deborah...really I think that all I need is Barry and for someone to support him BUT I think that too many people might not be helpful...and I want him to feel in charge of helping me and not feel that someone else can do what he needs to do....So we're thinking just Deborah and him in the room for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment