Friday, March 21, 2008

Weekend Finally...

Wow...I got back so late on Wednesday and I feel like I've been working nonstop since then. Last night Barry and I both fell asleep at 5:30pm and slept straight through till morning! (Well I got up half a dozen times to pee...but that's as good as it gets anymore.) I feel like I could do that all over again tonight too. Had some bizarre dreams ...woke up crying from one because I saw our dead friends' mom (she lost 2 sons) in the dream and she made me cry she was so sad. Then another, all my family and Barry's family and our friends from out east were at this crazy party in a warehouse. Everyone was drinking and playing games and it was kind of like a concert or rave. I woke up mad at Barry and demanding he buy me a new car since he ruined my beloved Subaru...hahaha. (Maybe I shouldn't sleep so much).

So as long as my background check goes through...I've got a new job!! Case Aide position in the Larimer Dept. of Human Services...Child Protection. YAY!! Part time 20 evening/weekend hours per week, with part time benefits. I can take 4-6 weeks off with the baby, and train beforehand through April!!!! (Stressful but good).

Lopsided Baby: Adrian has always liked to hang out on the right side...sometimes more so than others.












Belly Cast: We'll get to sand it down and paint it! Dee, the woman who cast my belly said that 32 weeks is the perfect time to do it. Ronnie just called and said she is sending it soon...she found two more shirts for me too!!! I'm so spoiled!


No comments:

Post a Comment