Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Such a rolly polly sqirmy worm today! I got a recording of his heartbeat at the docs today!Had to have the glucose tolerance test: drank some soda, waited around an hour, and had my blood drawn...it tests for gestational diabetes. I'll find out if I passed tomorrow or friday. Hopefully I did since I don't want to do the fasting test...(not eat for 12 hours??!!! Are you kidding??? and then have blood drawn every hour for 3 hours???!!!!)
And he actually performed for the camera tonight and I got a couple clips of him squirming. Finally. Barry read him some stories too which he liked.
YAY! Sarah and Karen at work are throwing a baby shower for Heather and me. The invitations are soooo cutes! I'm excited! Barry just read it..."Two Little boys..." and got confused. Thought I wasn't telling him something...haha...Heather's having a boy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment