Monday, January 28, 2008

Only 101 Days Left....

Baby Adrian had hiccups this morning for 10 MINUTES!! OMG! They usually only last a minute. He was very rolly-polly this morning too...I can tell which way he faces and where his arms, knees, head or butt are, especially when he's kicking/tickling me in the hip or rubbing his head. Very weird how close he feels but how he's still driving us crazy waiting for him!

I had a dream I was flying with an eagle...I landed on top of a mountain...my dad came to pick me up in my red subaru and dropped me off at a bus station...he gave me a box but it was empty all but 2 other empty shoeboxes inside...I rode the bus alone and he picked me up at the station...then we went to a hippy festival and met Deborah (my stepmom) there...Then I woke up. Another dream I had was in a mall with Julie (my cousin) and we were tasting samples of cheesecake and icecream! YUMMY! I think I was just hungry because Julie called me and woke me up from that dream and I was definitely hungry.

Yesterday Barry and I went to visit my grandparents...of course they live in town but we never make time to see them. That was fun and relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment