Thursday, January 24, 2008

25 Weeks and still growing....

I was reading up on what to expect during the rest of the pregnancy...and I noticed a discrepancy. One of the books states that weeks 26, 27, 28, 29 are Month 7, while another states that month 7 doesn't start until week 28 and through 31. ANYWAY...I guess it doesn't really matter. It all ends up being 40 weeks-ish. Today marks the end of 25 weeks! The baby's lungs are developing more and he's growing bigger (and stronger).


My bladder is growing more and more cramped...I seriously don't know if I'll last another 15 weeks at this rate!
It's been harder to fall sleep also (let alone stay asleep with my small bladder)...with Barry snoring and the baby kicking more consistently throughout the entire night. I love to hold him and guess where he's laying and which body part is wiggling, pinching, poking, or violently trying to escape through my belly...so of course I stay up distracted and trying to predict what he's doing. Like everyone says though...it's practice...haha...you didn't know I ordered a 'sleep throught the night' baby, did you? I've heard of parents waking their baby up at night when they slept through the night early on, since it was so unexpected....how silly are they?

We read to the baby at night now...we have a microphone and speakers (Thanks Ronnie!) and he loves it (judging by the spike in activity level). Maybe it's just too loud and he's trying to knock the speakers off my belly and go back to sleep...lol. Barry likes to read Dr. Seauss!
I subbed today in 1st/2nd grade! I love teaching. I miss the routine and children on a daily basis. One kid told me today that she hopes my baby doesn't turn evil and come out crazy and always hyper...I totally agreed with her. Another said that she hopes that if he ever has little sisters that he would be a wonderful big brother (she is a little sister and admires her brother, a year older than her). I love those kids!

So here is a week 24 picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment