Friday, December 14, 2007

So I heard back from the caseworker position...they offered it to someone else. I'm SO disappointed. I really thought I did well and that they liked me. What was nice was that the supervisor called me to give me some feedback on the interview. She said that I was in the final list and for not having any experience that was unheard of. She said that I should get some more experience working in RTC's or as a Case Aid. The interview was scored and I didn't score high enough on crisis intervention experience for such an intense job where I'd have to make extreme decisions on my own. They may hire again within the year so I'll just try again. So now I have to go find a full time job until May.
I think I have the flu today. My joints are all achy and my throat is sore and I feel yucky. I'm trying to eat though...that't the best thing to do with the flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment