Wednesday, December 12, 2007

So the thing that drives Barry crazy about me is that I am NEVER on time. Even if I try really hard it rarely happens. I think I have a fear of forgetting something, I don't even know. I'm used to it...and living with my family in Jersey...we were all late for events...it was a running joke. Anyways...since Barry hates it so much sometimes he tries to trick me...I'll ask him when we have to leave for his Christmas party, for example, and he'll tell me 6:15 when in fact it is 10 minutes away and we really don't have to leave until 6:45 the earliest. He, the always punctual man until he met me, doesn't mind showing up before everyone else...even if it's a party. I can understand a business meeting or something but really I feel akward being the first to show up at a party when it hasn't really started yet. So yes, we showed up before everyone else to his Christmas party. When its any other event than his work related events, I try not to ask what time he wants to leave. Then when he's ready, he gets flustered that I'm not and that only makes me go slower because I can't think about what I'm doing and when I rush I actually go much slower. AND usually when I say "I'm ready" the car isn't warmed or he remembers something he forgot so then I think I have more time than I really do. It's very hard to live together sometimes.
So this morning I am writing when I should be getting ready, I have work in 1/2 an hour. But I thought I'd take a break, write, and drink my blackberry banana yogurt blueberry/pomegranite juice shake!!!! YUM!!
Tomorrow is our doctor appointment. I hope we can set up the ultrasound for tomorrow instead of another day but the ultrasound office at PVHS closes down at 5:00 so I doubt it.

1 comment:

  1. See, I am exactly the opposite of you on this one, I am so paranoid about being late that I have been known to leave 2 hours early for an event that is only a half hour away

    ReplyDelete