Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday

I just found this website: Earth Mama Angel Baby! I love it. I was researching organic teas and their safety during pregnancy! Very helpful...made me feel less scared about drinking a cup of Throat Coat tea since my throat is killing me and I don't usually take any other kind of drug when I'm sick with a cold. All I've ever done is use herbs and teas...and honey. My mom drank tons of tea when she was pregnant and I turned out just fine...however, everything I read says "Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding (and sometimes "unless directed by your doctor")." I wish there was FDA testing on herbs b/c at least then some money would go towards testing something useful. I've asked my doctor about herbs and I get the feeling that she considers herbs/most things in moderation are ok.

Ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow!!!! Monday at 2:15. We're sooo stuck with names still....trying to narrow it down..I know we have tons of time but I think it will go by quickly anyways.

Made a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and dark chocolate chips inside! YUMMY!!!
Today I babysat, actually Friday, Saturday, and Today...I babysat! Busy weekend! Got to take kids to a birthday party today...they had a woman come (a business) and the kids got to stuff a bear, dress it, wish on a star that went inside it, and name it!! Very cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment