Thursday, December 27, 2007

21 Weeks

Only 133 days to go...which is fine with me. It's going to be so different always having another life around depending on me than my own. I'm enjoying my time to myself while I still have it.

His kicks are getting stronger daily. I can see him move sometimes. Barry still hasn't seen my belly move...he lacks the patience to sit perfectly still for longer than a minute. He's felt him move more though.

Today I had heartburn...I don't think I've EVER experienced that before in my life. No fun!

It's been snowing like crazy all day long. I shoveled 3 times. It's fluffy powdery snow too. There's almost a foot on the ground..layered on top of old snow that wasn't quite melted.

Does anyone want a kitten? I have a lovely talkative gray stripey cat who gets along with other cats, and dogs too. He is very playful. Likes indoor cuddle time and outdoor roaming time. He's neutered and has his first shots. He'll be a year on Feb 14th. He's driving me crazy...but only b/c I have no patience or time to deal with him on top of our other 3 animals. Just wondering....Barry might want to keep him but I'm the cat person and he's the dog person.

No comments:

Post a Comment