Saturday, December 29, 2007

Relaxing Saturday

Today we went shopping for the baby for the first time! We checked out some "gently used" children/maternity stores in Fort Collins: Once Upon A Child and Harmony Kids. They had items and clothing for at least 50% less than new and in great condition. We purchased a baby bed ...it adjusts to an incline or lays flat and rocks or lays stable! Only $20!!! YAY! After about 3 months we'll probably need a crib but this is awesome and portable! Good for camping too! (The cat seems to think this is his new bed. He may very well be sleeping outside.) Barry also picked out these cute yellow jammies and...hehe...some blue soft Pumas! See style bear modeling them! He also chose a Snugli baby carrier-back/frontpack! Only $12! I highly recommend these stores!





Right now I am eating buffalo pot roast that I made yesterday. Yay for the crockpot!


Names we still both like are Giovanni and Adrian! I like both of them but can't seem to figure out what we'd do for nicknames. Barry is still in favor of Marley...and I like Finnigan!


As far as the baby goes...he's been more and more active...even when I'm up and about lately. He's most active at night and when I wake up in the morning. I finally convinced Barry that I can see him move sometimes...I had to video-record my belly for awhile before I could get anything. Now he believes me though!! HA..it's not all in my head! Our next doctor's visit is on the 7th of Jan. Just a routine checkup.


I love all my new Christmas presents! Besides the other stuff I already talked about, I got a shiatsu massage seat for my chair from my Judah! I got some massage neck pillows and comfy maternity sweat suits and clothes. Christie and Ty got us the 3 Kings for the Fontanini nativity set. We got gift cards to go out and eat at Old C's too.


Tomorrow Julie is bringing Ringo over for a doggy play date with Harley! He can't wait! We took him shopping with us today. We were going to take him to the new dog park again but decided against it since he would just get muddy and I had no towels to protect my car. Poor planning on my part but we're excited about tomorrow.


In case you don't know the Giants are playing tonight! Something about a wild card...? Barry's been waiting all week for today though, so he's out enjoying himself. I hope they win.

No comments:

Post a Comment