Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! We went to my aunt's on xmas eve and got to see family. Yesterday we woke up late and then ate cinnamon rolls and coffee while we opened presents. Then we went to my brother's and his roommate cooked turkey dinner...yummy...and we opened presents. Then Judah came over to my house and helped Barry hook up his new Xbox 360 and our new (present from Santa) dvd/surround sound system. Yay! Then I baked stuffed peppers and rice and had deviled eggs that I prepped day before. The baby was kicking like crazy yesterday. Of course on Christmas he was very sleepy all day, even when I was resting. I've noticed a pattern this past week. He is pretty active one day and then sleepy the next. I guess he'll be sleepy today. And he's more active when I'm at rest and it's quiet. Barry got me an awesome present! He researched prenatal massages and got me a prenatal massage and a postnatal massage!!! And he also got a soothing sounds white noise maker...and a vibrating neck massage pillow. I also got some comfy clothes and gift certificates!!! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment