Saturday, November 12, 2011

Wanna see my (potential) new mom car?

http://www.dellenbach.com/used/Honda/2006-Honda-Odyssey-ddc68c430a0a00020075479a3476a6ff.htm

We are test driving it for the weekend! We ran a carfax on it and it all looks good. Their reports look good too that they showed us. It drives smoothly, no transmission jumps when shifting, takes grade 5 hills just fine, and has so much room.

Adrian fell asleep both rides and Kaili slept too, but he always does when the car is moving.

Dellenbach is where my last subaru came from, and Barry's work does a lot of business with them, and so we started there....hopefully we won't have to keep looking. Barry's having his mechanic guys look at it on Monday and the dealership is looking into getting a better rate than 3.74% that my credit union got me, then we'll go from there. There was another odyssey: an 04 in boulder with fewer miles, a dvd player and leather seats but 06's have better safety ratings.

So why a mini-van? I can easily transport all the people that I ever want. It fits 8 p eople!!! Automatic doors....great storage...drives like a car :)  I like it...and what a great color! Easy to use dials and other doodads! And Barry talked them down to 13, 288.....from 14000 online listing price :) 15000 is the sticker price...

No comments:

Post a Comment