Thursday, August 11, 2011

30 WEEKS-31 WEEKS

So I haven't called to make my next prenatal appointment yet. I bet they'll call me one of these days to let me know when I'm supposed to be in. I should also make another physical therapy appointment for my back too.
My sciatic nerve continues to bother me and my back was hurting the other day.
I do not feel tired as I remember last time I was pregnant. I am tired this week because I've been going to bed super late the past week. I actually can't believe it's friday already. What a crazy week at work!
Also we started our prenatal childbirth refresher course through FCEA!! It's pretty fun to think about doing it all over again and will be good to put our mindset back in baby mode.
I feel so good most of the time. Sometimes I forget that I've got a whole other human directly attached.
So baby is 16" and weighs more than 3 lbs on average at this time. Baby has been moving SOOO much lately. I can feel legs and feet and backs and sometimes I question whether there's more than one baby in there even. One cant have that much fun alone, can he? Adrian better watch out.
Braxton Hicks continue daily. Definitely get dehydration contractions. The other day at work, my back had a sharp pain and I got a little worried about my water breaking because with Adrian I felt the pop in my lower back when it broke. I was puffy today at court...my fingers were quite sausage-y.
Breaking out more thise week....probably too much candy eating while sitting in work meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment