Monday, July 4, 2011

100 Days Left: Happy 4th of July!

January 29, 2008 is to July 3, 2011 as Adrian is to Boy #2. With 100 days left to go, I'm feeling similar kicks, tickles and recognizing baby body parts. This little guy lies curled sideways and tickles and kicks straight down, or straight out to the side, as Adrian was more curled facing up or down and mostly kicked my right hip/stomach. This little guy rotates quite often and I think he sits lower than Adrian ever did.

We have a name we like but...are still deciding whether it's right. I think we should pick a few names and choose when we meet him :)

Adrian:
Beads are "beatles" Still says "L's" as "W's" Loves to paint, read, and play with stickers. Loves to play outside and harass the dogs. Is very good at playing by himself. Likes to go on 'adventures'. He's loving summer! Swimming is so much fun! Fireworks are fun! Biking and playing with friends is fun!
Talks incessantly sometimes...other times we enjoyt he peace and quiet of each other. Has developed a bad habit of repeating himself a lot even if I answer him...we're working on this issue as I do not have any tolerance for this. He is learning 'patience' which means 'waiting and waiting and waiting some more'. He's learning the concept of 'fairness' and of course taking turns and sharing is something he's pretty good at.
He tells stories and has an imaginary friend named Odi. Odi is three years old. He can jump and lives at the farm and at our house. Odi plays at our house!
Dad is riding his bike to and from work, with the trailer so that he can pick up Adrian after work! He's getting a good workout and Adrian loves riding with dad! Adrian is also getting good at balancing on his balance bike that he got from dad for his birthday.


MAUI!
We have our tickets for Maui! We are going to go from July 24-Aug 2nd. We bought tickets for Adrian and Daddy seperately because Grandpa got mommy's ticket!!! We however landed (priceline-name your own price=you get what you get and you don't throw a fit) on the same flight to Maui and are arriving home only an hour and a half apart (Barry and Adrian have non stop flight to Maui as well as home-I stop in LA on the way home for a layover)!!!! We got a great deal of $350 + $50 tax for each ticket! Can't beat that..hopefully that's enough to fuel the plane across the ocean. We are so excited! Adrian keeps saying 'right now'. He explains that he is going to build sandcastles and swim in the ocean with Grandpa. He talks about the airport and the airplane. Grandma and Grandpa are ready for us...Adrian has his pool and chair all set up. I think they may try to keep him if we let them.

What else is new?
Got a massage yesterday! That was much needed. I have another scheduled for July 23, in order to relax before my relaxing vacation :) Along with needing to do a full months work in three weeks AND having a dentist and doctor appointment scheduled AND needing to pack, and and and....I think a massage is a good idea before I leave.

I had a doctor appointment on June 28 and had the blood glucose tolerance test. I passed this time!!! I however did not pass my iron test :( I am anemic. I have to take iron pills..with oj every morning. Poor baby...No wonder I crave hamburgers often.

Uh Oh I've lost Barry to facebook...he is now learning all the last names of his friends...hehehee...If you need to contact him, use facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment