Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Prenatal Appointment #2: 12 Weeks Tomorrow

Barry and I went to a prenatal appt today and we got to hear the baby's heart beat! It was a quick appt and felt a little odd just going in for that. They also did a screen for proteins and sugars in the urine so I guess that's good. Blood pressure 116/60. Which is normal over low normal levels. I always have normal to low normal BP. Everything's good. Baby's about 3 inches below my belly button. 134 lbs now.
We got a recording of the heart beat on my phone. When Adrian was getting ready for bed I explained to him what it was and let him listen. He says "Oh baby heart." You'd think he understands everything.

We went on a lunch date afterwards  to East Moon for sushi...which I crave. I had an eel cucumber roll and a sweet potato roll. Barry made dinner tonight...thai basil chicken. Less sweet this time and very spicy-Delicious!

Speaking of cravings, I totally cheated the other day and ate soft cheese on accident. I forgot I wasn't supposed to and then had a migraine for two nights in a row...probably just guilt. Well...can't let good cheese go to waste...only to waist!
Got such bad morning sickness the other day that I actually threw up for the first time. And still not sleeping well.

Adrian is interested in names. He asks the other day "grandpa what is your name?" Grandpa Tim explained to him that he is grandpa Tim. He asked tonight if I was "mommy Barry'. He also thinks that everyone is a Leili-Biss. Tee hee. Mommy Leili-Biss, Daddy Barry Leili-Biss. etc... so awesome!

Adrian has only slept in his own bed a couple of days this month. In Jan and Feb we were up to half of hte month at least and now we have slipped back into our cosleeping nest! Barry is concerned that he won't fit with 2 kids in the bed. We may have to get an extension for our bed so we can all fit. Is there anything bigger than a king?

We still have our letters down, still love to read and play puzzles. Wants to go to preschool and to gymnastics all the time. Talking all the time. Likes to be center of attention and if he isn't raises his voice above everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment