Friday, March 25, 2011

11 Weeks Pregnant

PREGNANCY #2

So all is going well. I have gained a lb maybe....that's good. Save it for the end when the baby is actually gaining the weight.

I've had some weird cravings...Sushi-but I can't eat anything raw. Gum-which I don't like. Lollipops and any other kinds of sweets or chocolate-I guess that's not new really. Sleep-of course. Lots of protein-especially cheese.

Last pregnancy I wore my regular jeans the whole time. I'm wondering if I'll actually be able to do that this time. Tight pants make me nauseas. I usually walk around with the unbuttoned...that can get embarrasing if I forget though. I feel bigger than I should though. I think that I actually didn't look very big last time...although I had a distorted vision that I did...until the 5th month. Maybe I've still got a distorted vision of myself. Who knows. But really I was not unbuttoning my pants yet last time at 11 weeks.

I'm very sensitive to cold lately. I feel cold all the time really. Luckily we had our furnace replaced by our landlords as the 16 year old one was not consistently working.

Work is busy. I have better boundaries lately because I have no energy to put any more than 8 hours in. Oh well. It will eventually get done...maybe late but better than never...and the work will always be there in piles. I feel bad for those who walk by my desk, not only are piles on my desk, they also are on the floor surrounding my chair. I haven't had time to empty my recycling since we moved desks in December...it''s probably 50lbs full now.

Still nauseas. I started feeling better and now feeling worse again this week :( Tired and occasional headaches. I had/have strep but not the kind that gets treated. I have a cold for sure. Going to bed earlier and earlier. Energy starts dwindling after 3pm and no energy after 6pm.


ADRIAN
I believe we are over the screaming phase...finally. At the rehearsal dinner, he had his last hoorah...he screamed for over half an hour possibly an hour. That was not a good night. We all made it through though.

He's talking more and more and reasoning more with us. This is the start of the 3's! "Why not?" he asks. Oh help....if you think the 2's are hard, the 3's are harder. Maybe now is the time to send him on long vacations with grandparents :)

We have gymnastics on Saturday mornings. Cavyn is in the class too.

 He loves swimming :) We went to a birthday party last weekend and also got to swim at the hotel after Julie and Chris' wedding this week. He just swims around with his arm and waist floaties on.

He went to Bounce today and gets to go to fun places like the park, WOW museum in Lafayette and Itty Bitty City with Grandma D on Fridays!

Adrian was in the wedding, dressed in a little tux. He said "i'm getting married too". At rehearsal, he and Maddox escaped and were playing outside together. Scared the pants off of the parents since we were right next to Hwy 34.

Adrian got to play with Uncle Bobby all day on Thursday since grandma and grandpa were in Black Hawk. Bobby took him for a ride in his wagon to the park!

Adrian is very excited about birthdays and keeps asking if he is having a birthday :) Pretty soon.

1 comment:

  1. Love reading these. ?why does amp; appear

    ReplyDelete