Friday, January 23, 2009

Scooting

Still all sick around here. I feel like I have the stomach flu however that usually only lasts a couple days. Barry feels the same. Coughing and runny noses still all around as well. I made it through the week of work at least. I've been getting rest, drinking water and eating so why hasn't this gone away yet? I hate being sick. My babysitter and all her kids are sick also. My coworkers are getting sick one by one as well. Blah!



Adrian's shots gave him huge welts on his legs. I feel bad for him. Today is the first day that they aren't bothering him as much. The doctor said it is normal for the welts to last up to 4 weeks! He had a great day at childcare as well. I think he's starting to feel much better altogether.



He's doing great scooting on his tummy and now says 'mama' repeateadly when he wants something. Barry says when he doesn't want something or is upset he pushes you away. He's very stubborn and knows exactly what he wants and cries if he doesn't get it. He's starting to wave and to 'share'. He tries to put his spoon in your mouth, or hand over his toys. He laughs when you get it but usually wants it back or else cries.

No comments:

Post a Comment