Thursday, October 16, 2008

Video: Adrian Laughing Hysterically

BABY
Our babysitter, April, started today. She took Adrian on a nice long walk on the trail and to the park. I came home for lunch and he seemed happy! He also drank two bottles this morning for here which is wonderful to hear since he can be finicky with bottles sometimes and rarely drinks that much before I get home for early lunch!!!

Anyways, You Must See This Video. Click Play! So Cute! Melissa making Adrian laugh!

LIFE

My bff is coming down for Friday and we're going out!!! No kids attached. My friends are still staying with us. Just trying to get their car fixed before they're ready to head out. I'm still having fun with them here though. Uncle Judah came to visit today and to do laundry.

WORK
Well...working full time is kicking my butt. It is so much harder to leave work at work and not think about it at home. Not to mention that I have some really difficult cases. A majority of my cases are going to termination of parental rights and I battle with helping parents but also knowing that no matter what I do, I cannot change their attitude or way of life without them being motivated to change in the first place.
Isn't it ironic that I work with unmotivated parents to get their children home, while the only place I want to be is home with my baby. All I know is that I get a lunch break and get to visit my baby and enjoy every moment I have with him not at work and wouldn't give that up for any drug/etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment