Sunday, October 5, 2008

5 Months

Today Mommy, and our friends, Jeff and Alana, went snake hunting. Jeff saw 1 but we didn't catch dinner tonight. First we went to the Poudre Canyon for a little drive. We went to the fish hatchery and it started raining on us. Then we went to Bingham Hill Cemetary and it rained on us again. We also stopped by the Poudre River Overland trailhead and walked a little. Then we came home and I ate a frozen avocado snack in my new mesh feeder. Before we went out I enjoyed an ice cube in it. That felt good on my gums.

Now that I'm 5 months old I weigh about 17 lbs. Mommy had to go through all the clothes today and boxed up the little ones and pulled out the hundreds of outfits that I will hopefully will not grow out of too quickly during the next couple months.

Mommy started working full time this past Thursday. Uncle Judah watched me on Thursday and Molly watched me on Friday. Our friends will take care of me on Monday and then Grandma on Tuesday, Molly on Wednesday, and maybe I will have a babysitter by Thursday. Mommy has been interviewing people and so far likes a 19 year old girl that is willing to come to our house for $30/day and play with me. That's a good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment