Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tattoo Anyone?

I left my camera at my cousins and her bf put it in his mom's purse. Consequently I have been without camera for a few days. I use that thing so much. We missed Adrian's first 'food'. Today we tried bananas mixed with rice cereal and he liked it so much it made him laugh. And he rolled over a couple times for g'ma the other day and once for Barry when he went to pick him up. He hasn't done it since for me at least but he's so close. Today he scooted about a foot from where I laid him on his tummy. He's been awefully talkative and a little grumpy today. Also figured out after much practice this morning how to pull on a little ducky that vibrates and laughed when it tickled his tummy and mouth. Very cute!
Later we're going to our 'last' mom's group since I will starting f/t at work. :( I hope I don't lose touch with everyone but I guess that'll be up to me and making time for keeping in touch. This is actually hard for me to do if it's not a regular thing in my routine.
Our friends are still in town and our garage is the new tattoo parlor. Barry's learning more about tattooing which is good and getting his wizard redone and colored. They are also designing a sleeve for him. Looks very cool so far! I may get my belly button turtle touched up since it has three little stretch marks in it from stretching with Adrian.

4 Months-Found feet and rolls to side

No comments:

Post a Comment