Sunday, September 21, 2008

Busy Busy

My time these days has been consumed with many things. Adrian is doing wonderful.

1. Today Adrian ate cereal for the first time. He was so ready. He opened his mouth as the spoon came to him and swallowed most of it, not intentionally spitting any out. When he was done he wouldn't open his mouth anymore and made fish lips. We started with Organic Brown Rice cereal mixed with breastmilk. He is doing wonderful with his sippy cup also. He does not understand to tip it yet but he does know to bite it and let the cold milk dribble down his chin just for fun!

2. Our friends have been staying with us for a week now and we are having a great time doing a variety of things but mostly tattooing, eating a wide variety of lovely homemade food, making our own vegie/fruit juice, and reading wonderful books.

3. My cousin had her baby on the 19th at 2:25 am. He was an oz less than Adrian at 7.3 lbs. Adrian and I hung out at the hospital from 4:30-3:30am. They are doing well and went home yesterday. Barry, Adrian, and I went to visit last night. He's a cutie with dark hair!

4. Two more of my friends are pregnant now...one with twins.

5. I'm definitely going full time and will be working M-W 11-8p and R-F 9-6. I still am trying to figure out childcare. I have a few leads but only a week to set everything up.

No comments:

Post a Comment