Friday, August 8, 2008

Splish Splash I Was Takin' A Bath...


We Love Bathtime!!!! Daddy gave me a bath tonight and I sure splashed him. Last night I slept from 9pm-4:30am!!! Mommy was worried and woke up at 3:30 and 4:20 to check on me. Daddy was surprised too! Hurray!


Yesterday at mom's group we met at Jennifer's house and she had a Bumbo chair. Adrian had fun sitting in it. He's doing so well holding his head up and steady. He prefers to look left, and we are working with him to look right more often since this could be a sign of tortocollis. We work everyday with him to look right so that it doesn't get worse and need physical therapy. He willingly looks right so we really don't have a big reason to worry.


Last night Barry's mom took us out to dinner for our anniversary! She's so awesome! Adrian was so sleepy he couldn't wait till we got home. Check out that yawn!



This weekend is Julie's baby shower. I'm so happy she hasn't gone into labor yet despite her previous contractions!! I can't wait to see my family again. We've all been so busy this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment