Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Baby's Galore!!!

My cousin's baby shower is this sunday! I'm so excited. I have a fun game to play and I'm going to meet my other cousin up in Estes early on and help set up!!! Both of my cousins are pregnant! Hurray for babies!

Today I didn't have to go to work b/c my client canceled. No worries. I have enough hours I may even go over my 20.

There was the biggest thunder/rain storm this afternoon. Just as I finished washing the floors, the enire south side of my house got flooded, including the garage. The rain flew in sideways and I had a sopping wet towel by the time I was done with that fiasco. Sure cooled down the house, which was nice!!

I had a Bright Beginnings Appt. this morning. Brought the baby and of course he was the biggest...at least he was the oldest so that's ok. I think I'll go to the a couple of the mom's groups they have ...a couple seem interesting...one on feeding solids and another on recognizing illnesses. A good reason to break out of my normal routine and meet other people. They gave us a new board book!
Yay...I can finally post video. Check out Adrian playing on the floor with his jelly cat from Aunt Ronnie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment