Thursday, July 3, 2008

Long Time...



So wow! I haven't written in awhile. Sorry peoples!

All is well and busy. Work is getting more routine now even though I can't totally forget any stress from work and it tends to come out in my dreams and I don't sleep as well. Adrian does ok with the bottle, especially if he's pretty hungry. :( I wish I didn't have to work because he's still so little. I do enjoy my job though.

Grandma LaLa, my mother in law, has moved to Fort Collins. She's so happy to have met Adrian. Of course she's alreading passing on her wisdom to us. Adrian loves her already and just smiles and coos to her. She's a cow collecting fanatic, so of course Adrian's collection of cows has already grown by 2. I'm excited she's here and I'm sure she'll be a great support for us. She only lives about a mile away; although she doesn't drive she does have a bicycle.











Julie took me to get a birthday pedicure today!!! Then we vacuumed out our cars. Went to mom's group today. Brought my friend Molly who has a 6 week old. I think she had fun!

Tomorrow is my cousin Lauren's b-day! Must remember to call her! I totally forgot to babysit for someone the other day (although we hadn't confirmed) and then the next morning I forgot an appointment I had. My mind is a little over run right now. I have to write EVERYTHING down if it's going to get done and even then I forget where I wrote it. I hope this forgetfullness goes away soon.

Barry's working really late tonight to get a van done...I'm going to bring him dinner now.
Little Adrian in his High Chair while we eat dinner! Check out those little ears!!! So Cute!

TUMMY TIME!!!! GO BABY GO!

ALL SMILES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment