Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Almost 6 Weeks....2 more days....

This morning I took my brother in law, Bobby, to Ramblewood Apts. to fill out an application for his mom, my mother in law, Adrian's Grandmother!!! so that she can move out here! She's hoping to be on her way on the 27th!
I went to Habitat for Humanity today to check out the furniture situation. I was specifically looking for a king sz bed frame, and maybe a dk wood end table for my living room. No luck on the bed frame BUT...I did get a great deal on a cool couch. I love it...you may say that it belongs in your grandmother's living room but I absolutely love it...so I bought it. It was originally $50 but I got it for $25....light to carry and in perfect shape except for one slit on the bottom of one seat cushion cover! I also got two end tables originally marked at $20 each for $25 total!!!! And best of all....our old neighbors/friends from across the street on Cragmore weren't working, have a truck, AND were willing to come help me move them in to my house!!! Thanks to Patrick and Robert!
Thankfully Adrian is back on his normal sleep schedule of sleeping almost all day! Yesterday he decided he was a big boy and didn't need to sleep anymore...omg...all at once too. I didn't really get anything done. However, staying up all day must have worn him out and he slept all night long. I think he woke twice to eat as usual but he didn't hang out and talk to himself like he sometimes does. And today he was up for a little while this morning hanging out with me but other than that he slept all day!
Yay! We have our DirectTV set up now! I guess that means I have internet at home too...I haven't investigated that yet though.
Very very soon I will post pictures...also if I haven't sent you the snapfish Adrian group room link or if you can't access it let me know.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment