Saturday, June 7, 2008

5 Weeks Old

We are slowly getting settled into our new home. We purchased a table for the kitchen! I will have to post pictures when we get internet set up at our house. We're finally getting high speed internet and dish tv. Barry's excited about the tv and I'm excited about the internet. YAY!

I will have to go back to work on the 17th. My cousin, Julie, will watch Adrian at our house for us(and I'll watch her Cavyn when he comes along) until Barry comes home. Then on Wednesdays, Molly will watch him until Barry gets off of work. On Saturdays, Barry and Adrian will hang out.

Adrian is doing great! He still has a dry nose and he screams when I use the booger snatcher. He tracks movement really well. He sleeps well through the night. I didn't wake up until 4:30 last night after going to bed at 11:30 (unless I got up without remembering of course...yes...I tend to not remember when or how many times I get up.) He is making cute noises these days and smiling more! He can lift his head really well, even from laying down on his tummy. He loves to look around. He's so mellow and still rarely cries! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment