Friday, May 16, 2008

15 Days Old

Adrian is doing great! He sleeps A LOT! Actually he's been staying up for longer periods occasionally but he still sleeps more than some other infants I've known. He's a great sleeper though and he'll sleep through anything. He most loves to sleep in someone's arms but he also does great in his little co-sleeper bed that fits into our bed or his bassinet that rocks.

He's doing great with breastfeeding, so am I. A little sore at first but that's normal I guess. I think my stitches are healing pretty well. I've been more able to do things around the house. I've also been getting out a lot. I can't stand being home all day. We've been shopping, to visit my work, to visit dad at work, to Estes with my best friend who came to visit, and today we are going to the doctor. I don't really want to go but I think it's too late to cancel the appointment and I do want to know how much he weighs now. I think he looks bigger every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment