Friday, March 7, 2008

WOW! Adrian has been moving sooooo much! I tried to get it on video BUT he only moves when the video camera is off or out of bateries...how on earth does he know? Seriously! It's kind of annoying. Right now...he's wiggling ALL over the place but the battery is charging. He's pushing on me so hard it kind of hurts.

I'm happy it's friday! I worked from 6:30 to 5:30 again today...nine hours not including breaks but that still makes a very long day! All week has been full of these long days. Anyways...I have a huge to-do list for the weekend but I only work tomorrow evening, babysitting for a fun little one-year old!

Yay! My cousin is 12 weeks pregnant! I'm so excited that our kids will be close together.

Lots to do before we leave for NJ next Friday. 1st on the list...get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment