Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Better Day

So...today has been 100 times better! I got two calls last night about work...so now my schedule is full for the week...and weekend. Actually I got another call today but was already booked. I feel better about work.
I still miss my puppy...but now that I was so sad...I have a feeling Barry is going to just bring home another one...he said he has somewhere to go today before he comes home. Should I be worried?
I came home and my cousin dropped her beagle Ringo off to play with Harley. The trash was strewn across the kitchen and living room and I found 3 pee puddles. (No...my dog has never peed in the house since I had him potty trained within a couple weeks.) Naughty Ringo doggy! I hope they had fun terrorizing my house...at least someone remembered to close off the bedroom/office/bathroom door. Now they are sleeping by my feet...suggesting to me that maybe this is all they did all day and it was the cats that made the mess. They'd like me to think that....


Here are the Results to the last poll: Thanks everyone for voting...we've taken into consideration your votes and chosen Adrian. Actually we just both really liked it....hahaha.

Adrian
4 (36%)
Angelo
0 (0%)
Salvanno
0 (0%)
Salvanni
0 (0%)
Caspar
2 (18%)
Caelan
0 (0%)
Caine
2 (18%)
Cainan
0 (0%)
Jonas
1 (9%)
Giovanni
2 (18%)


So we went to our friends new house (where we got the puppy) and they are going to have a baby in May also. I have 3 girlfriends in CO who are all due in May and are all having boys. Then I know two other girls in CO due before and after May, one who is definitely having a boy. Did you know that in times of war, more boys than girls are born? And in general, about 105 boys to every 100 girls are born?

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had a better day. Besides you I know two other people due in April/May, but they are both having girls. Soon there will be lots of little babies around. I wonder what it all means....

    ReplyDelete