Friday, February 29, 2008

30 Weeks

Yesterday my cousin Julie and I had the day off so we decided to clean our houses, then hang out. We went swimming at the Loveland rec center where the water was wonderfully warm. Adrian liked that. He was kicking and rearranging himself in weird positions while we swam back and forth for about 1/2 an hour. Then we sat in the hot tub for a little while...mostly dipping our legs in and sitting on the steps. After swimming we ate some girl scout cookies and went shopping for dinner. We made Elk Spinach Lasagna and Chicken Enchiladas. Yum. I took some over to Grandma Kay and Grandpa since they got back from the hospital yesterday. Grandma Kay's surgery went well and she looked great!

Mr. Adrian hasn't stopped moving ALL day! He was awake way before me and has been kicking ever since. The water in the shower used to lull him to sleep but not even that worked today...maybe he's learning night from day. HEHE...probably not since that doesn't register until a couple of months. Maybe he's stretching and trying to expand his living space. It feels pretty cramped right now to me. Lets just hope it doesn't happen too fast or I'll get stretch marks and so far so good.

Today I'm off unless I get called in to sub at the daycare. All I have to do is babysit Madi this evening. Julie is bringing Ringo down to FC after work and we're going to take the dogs to the new horsetooth dog park! Sasha can't go in yet since she doesn't have all her shots but she can come with us for the outing.

I have such a long To Do List:

scrapbook (that's a fun one)
reapply for medicaid/update cicp status
clean house...neverending
organize all my papers/office/filing cabinet
pay bills
apply for teaching license
grow wiggly baby
pack unecessary things/find place to store them
organize/pack shed
get barry to clean back yard
clean car/get oil change
get hair cut before nj?
pack for nj
go through bucket of toys
wash all baby stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment