Saturday, January 12, 2008

So here are the results of the name poll! Thanks for voting!


Adrian
5 (62%)
Anthony
0 (0%)
Caine
1 (12%)
Finnigan
3 (37%)
Gianni
0 (0%)
Giovanni
1 (12%)
Giacobbe
0 (0%)
Malakai
2 (25%)
Salvator/Salvador
0 (0%)

I'll put another one up since we've also changed our minds. Barry's into Adrian again...I still like it. He likes Sal and I like Giovanni: therefore what do you think about Salvanno or Salvanni??? I made that one up the other night.

I went to Once Upon A Child to get more pants since I'm growing out of most of the ones I own. We found a few more cute baby outfits too.
<----My Daddy Rides a Harley Shirt




and Patchwork Hippie Pants!












Here's an outfit that Barry found in his Christmas present under a HD sweatshirt from Aunt D and Uncle Mark! You should have seen his expression!



<---Born To Ride

















Thanks Ronnie for this one!

<----Make Love Not War!

No comments:

Post a Comment