Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's A Good Thing Barry Never Reads This Blog

So Barry admitted to me this morning that perhaps its not me that is the grumpy morning person (at least all the time). He said it might just be him but when he takes it out on the guys at work, they don't cry about it. LOL! I'd just like to put this in writing for the next time we encounter morning grumpiness and I end up crying.
There are all these wonderful sales at Once Upon A Child and Harmony Kids going on and I feel like I shouldn't be getting stuff yet . Really I don't know what I'll need or want...but the sales are now...oh..what to do!?!







<---------Does this photo not look like Dewey (Erik per Sullivan) from Malcom in the Middle? Believe it or not: Barry, aged 7.

The 'real Dewey'--->

No comments:

Post a Comment