Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wednesday Is Upon Us

The doctor called back this morning and said that the perinatologist is in Fort Collins on Tuesdays and that she would schedule me an appointment. I have read and shared lots of info and personal accounts with positive outcomes (i.e. cysts just as a normal process of development that disappear on their own) with Barry and he isn't as worried but he still definitely wants to get the second Level II ultrasound done just so he can stop worrying. Now that I've had more time to think about it...I still feel as though nothing is wrong with my baby but also have that annoying nagging open-ended what-if feeling. I think that the ultrasound will help displace that feeling.

I definitely am feeling the baby move a lot more now...it's so exciting! I can't wait till Barry can feel him too. Or even see him...hahaha...or maybe I can since my friend used to get obviously bruised ribs from her son kicking.

I had a dream that I was pregnant and trying to get into the hospital for a check-up but instead ended up taking care of children in protective custody with other caseworkers. I was given a boy who was 50 lbs to feed and was still a baby...he was really heavy. His dad came to pick up the three girls but left without him and it was icy so I couldn't run after him. We called the police on him. Later their mom came to get them again. I have had a couple of dreams (since not getting the job) where I got the caseworker job and went out on cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment