Thursday, December 20, 2007

Halfway There

Today is our halfway mark...twenty weeks!

So our appointment for the Level II ultrasound is scheduled at PVH for January 22nd. That is the earliest they could get us in. I'm really not worried about the baby though. I have a good feeling he is a healthy little guy. I've been researching names now that we've narrowed them down to boy names. So far we both like Adrian...who knows if that will change though.

I had a good day! I went shopping with a friend Molly and got some new shirts and a new purse...on sale of course! Yeah for Old Navy coupons and sales...I got three shirts and a purse all for $8! Then I went to work....picked up some hours for tomorrow also. Julie, my cousin, came over after work and we played Scattergories and drank tea! My life is so thrilling!

I'm so excited about all the things we can start collecting now...I am going to keep my eye out for sales on baby clothes and toys now that we are past the halfway mark. I have lots of stuff so far...thank you to everyone who has donated toys and clothes to me so far. If we stay in this little house then I think I will have to rent a storage unit just so that we can have a baby room...right now it is the storage room/my dressing room/office/toy room (for babysitting)!

1 comment:

  1. luv u Barry & shama the baby is to cool looking. a little biss on board . Luv u both PEACE ALWAYS HAPPY HOLIDAYS . AUNTIE NOODLES

    ReplyDelete