Saturday, November 10, 2007

Xmas List

So I've decided upon my xmas list...I usually can't think of anything I want...but this year I've actually decided....of course...no one is ever really expected to get me anything...I'm usually horrible at giving gifts anyway so I don't really expect any (except from Barry..because he likes to and I'll always get him socks if nothing else)

1. massages
2. theatre tickets: Nonesuch Theater, Lincoln Center, Bas Bleu Theater, Carousel Dinner Theater, etc...
3. gym membership
4. yoga class membership
5. money

Barry's List looks like this:
1. $8000
2. Tattoo Gun
3. New Fenders for the Harley
4. Running Boards for the Harley
5. Helmet

I've asked him for specific brands and types on all b/c I have no idea....I will update if he ever fills me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment