Saturday, November 10, 2007

Today I babysat...this morning I got to take a 2 year old to gymnastics at the Mountain Kids Center! That was pretty fun...I grabbed a brochure for when the time comes. First she came to my house and met my animals (cats: Jerry, Mosi, and Turtle & Dog: Harley)...then she colored...a favorite pastime since I get out a bucket of pens, markers, and pencils...and hand it over to the kids hoping that they won't draw with permanent marker on the floor or on their face..she drew circles and stayed on the paper! She also played with a large bucket of toys that I have for such events....she found little animals that expanded from those pills...and fell in love with them...I let her keep them! She kept asking: what is this one? will it stand up? And she can say my name better than some five year olds I know!!!
Then tonight I watched a little boy...10 months...who is still taking his first tentative steps...we played hide-and-seek!!! I crawled around a corner or two and he followed till he found me! Very cute! We read lots of stories too. Kids amaze me daily!

Anyways....I finally had a dream that I had a girl...but she wasn't an infant and I wasn't as attached...I think that she was about a year old. When I dreamed of boys..they were infants. Now I'm confused!

My memory still hasn't come back to me...if anything it's getting worse...
So is this aggravating rash...My theory that scratching it off of me would work is probably counterproductive I've now realized! It's on my face...so obvious my brother in law took a step back and exclaimed his amazement when he saw me this morning. Oh well I guess...It can't last forever...I'll just try to explain to strangers that I'm not a leper...only pregnant and rashy. Blah.
My horoscope said that my life is going through big changes, perhaps related to family....and that I should focus on the positive. I love how pertainable those things are to any circumstance or person. Anyways...I should get some rest since I'm on call to babysit tonight for my friend if she gets called out to work since she's an on call social worker.

Oh Yeah! I'm applying for a social caseworker position that is part time, weekends, 20 hrs/week, on-call...starting $18/hour. I really hope I get it so wish me luck! My temporary toddler teacher position ends this wednesday since Andrea is back in toddlers from maternity leave! :-) and :-( !

Going to Longmont tomorrow...for sunday family dinner...Christie's gonna cut my shaggy hair!!! ok..seriously...g'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment