Sunday, November 18, 2007

WEEKEND

click here----------->New Registry at Walmart <------click here

I found some furniture I like at Walmart...as well as a few other things...strollers, carseat, cloth diapers (yes I'm using cloth diapers or at least trying them)......If anyone has any info on whether 3 in 1 carseats or 3 in 1 crib/beds are better/worse than the one purpose kind...let me know...I have no idea...I think I'll be saving money if I get the infant to toddler carseat (I also don't like lugging around an infant carseat), and the crib to daybed to full size bed instead of just a regular crib or other kind of baby bed. Also any info on cloth diapers or diaper services in Fort Collins area would be useful.

I have also updated my Target registry...there may be duplicates between the sites but who can't use lots of onesies and blankies.

Anyways...lazy weekend...hung out with Molly and we ordered Chinese food and watched Mr. Brooks last night. Went to the new park in Fort Collins today...huge dogpark...Harley really had no idea what to do with himself....too many dogs, too short attention span.

Waiting to feel the baby kick these days...may happen as early as now: 15 weeks or not until 22 weeks-ish. I may have felt it and not even recognized it...who knows.

GROWING A BABY: MUST CONCENTRATE














IT WORKED!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, i cant belive you are having a baby. I am excited to be an aunt. I cant belive how big your tummy got. I cant wait to see what the gender of the baby is going to be. I cant wait too read more updates.
    Love your sister in law,
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete