Thursday, November 15, 2007

New Pictures

15 weeks today. Went to the doctor...heart beat is at 150 bpm now. Next month we'll get an ultrasound at PVH. We'll hopefully get to see if it's a boy or girl then. The doctor will check the heart, brain, and spinal cord to make sure everything is developing normally...thats the main reason for it. So..if I didn't have the pregnancy program insurance then it would be $75/visit. I'm so lucky to be in CO...we take really good care of people without insurance who get pregnant.
I went shopping for more clothes...Yay for Ross...I finally had to get some shirts since the ones I have don't go over the maternity pants elastic band and that looks tacky. I wonder how long they'll work for though...I remember someone I knew getting so pregnant even the pregnant shirts wouldn't cover the belly with arms up. Barry doesn't think I'll get as big as I do...we measured to see how big we thought I'd get.
Oh yeah...here's my new haircut also: What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I love the hair Neshamah! I also cut and colored my hair this past summer and have kept short ever since. The maintainence is so much easier.

    ReplyDelete