Tuesday, October 30, 2007


Here are two hats that I've crocheted...They're tiny! I sure hope my baby's head fits into them...for more reasons than one. I just learned how to crochet this past week at work...Thanks Jenny...and I didn't even start off making a hat...it kind of just turned into it...which made me so excited that I did another one. I think Jenny will now have to teach me how to make matching booties!

So I've broken out into a crazy rash all over my chest, neck, back, and stomach...fun bumpy red spots! They itch like crazy but I guess weird rashes are normal! I guess my doc's not too worried either since she hasn't called back all week.

So tomorrow is Halloween...I get to dress up to go to work...the toddlers will be trick-or-treating at CSU!! I can't wait (but then again I've never taken up to 12 toddlers trick-or-treating before). Wish me luck!

Bobby moves in with Judah tomorrow! We went to put him on the lease today and we went shopping for necessities such as a garbage can, hangers, soap...etc...He'll be all set with a futon bed, a night table, a small fridge, a lamp, and his clothes. He's excited...and so am I b/c I am planning on moving all of my boxes and junk into the office room. I'm feeling claustrophobic with all the clutter in the living room these days. I'll miss having him around though especially b/c he was a pretty good housekeeper!!! Thank You Bobby!

Thank You Ronnie for the fetal heart listener and the fetal music speakers!!! We still can't locate the heartbeat but we'll keep trying.

Anyways...I better go eat something! I'm starving and its my bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment