Thursday, March 15, 2012

March in Photos

Kaili is losing his hair...as he ages...and it's super light and reddish. We'll see though as he gets older.
He alas does not have sticky outy ears but they are big so at least we know he's Barry's.
Kaili laughs at his brother, is starting to cry at loud noises, and is very talkative in the morning when he first wakes up.
Adrian is a wonderful big brother. He sings to Kaili and gives him toys. He has his moments of 'what will happen if I'......well timeout will happen for 1.
Kaili can roll over to his tummy and then cry to get someone, like big brother, to roll him back. He eats peas, pears, bananas, rice and oatmeal cereal, prunes, and sweet potatoes.
Next week on March 23, he will be 6 months old. How the time flies!

Yay for mommy and baths

I love you big brother


Sitting in my Bumbo

Chewing on everything and anything I can


Goggles: because lava is hot and goggles make it safe!
Geologists Building "Mountain Helens"


Sleepy Head



Airplane Baby...Skinny Daddy


























So cute-ready for my walk

Big enough for back packing

My Snuggly Sleeping Bag
Kaili is sleeping in his crib from 7:30/8pm until anytime between 11p and 1a. He then joins us in our bed and wakes up around 630am every morning. On the weekends he sleeps in until 8; a very considerate baby.
5 Months Old

Give me a sunny day anyday and we're off ot the playground

Someone loves a thrill

Kick, Kick, Kick, Look I can swing myself


Mountain St. Helen's on the playground

No comments:

Post a Comment